منتديات التصفية و التربية السلفية  

Left Nav الرئيسية التعليمـــات قائمة الأعضاء التقويم البحث مشاركات اليوم اجعل كافة الأقسام مقروءة Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

قديم 11 Jan 2018, 02:08 AM
أم عبد البر أم عبد البر غير متواجد حالياً
عضو

تاريخ التسجيل: Aug 2017
الدولة: الجزائر
المشاركات: 76
افتراضي Parents In Islam

" In The Name Of Allah "

Parents are highly esteemed by Islam. The Quran recommends us to obey our parents and to treat them with kindness and respect.

Our love and respect for our mothers are counted among the good deeds that qualify us for going to paradise.

A man once asked the Messenger of Allah, "Who is it that deserves most of my care and kindness?"
The Prophet said. "Your mother.".
The man said. "And who next?".
The Prophet answered, "Your mother."
Again the man asked, "And next?" and again the Prophet replied, "Your mother
The man asked for the fourth time, "And then?" and this
time the Prophet said, "Your Father."

On another occasion, a young man complained to the Prophet that his father had taken his money. The Prophet sent for the father in order to question him. The Prophet asked the man, "Have you taken your sons money
The man said, "Yes."
When the Prophet asked him why he had done so, he said, !When I was rich and strong, I brought him up and never deprived him of anything he needed. Now that I am poor and weak, and he has become rich and strong, he refuses to help me."
The Prophet said to the ungrateful son,
" You and your wealth
belong to your father

Rights of Parents in the Quran ------------

Allah says in the Quran what means,

[And your Lord has commanded that you shall not serve any but Him, and goodness to your parents. If either or both of them reach old age with you, say not to them (so much as) "ugh," nor chide them, and speak to them a generous word. And, out of kindness, lower to them the wing of humility, and say: "My Lord, bestow on them Your mercy even as they cherished me in childhood.]

(Al-Israa 17:23-24)

And else Allah says in the Quran what means,

[And We have enjoined on man (to be good) to his parents: in travail upon travail did his mother bear him, and in years twain was his weaning: (hear the command), "Show gratitude to Me and to your parents: to Me is (your final) Goal.]

(Luqman 31:34)

Rights of Parents in the Sunnah----------

A man asked Prophet Muhammad "What kinds of deeds are best in the sight of God?" He replied, "To pray on time, to be good and kind to parents, and to struggle in the path of God"

(Al-Bukhari).

, And else Prophet Muhammad said ,

"You and your property belong to your father"

(Ibn Majah)

Written by: ‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏✍Um m Abd al-Barr
‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة